Table Tamer is fully compliant with Pokerstars' latest TOS.
All of the changes that were made affect predefined bets. Positional betting is disabled. Add BB per limper is disabled. Multiply by minbet is disabled as well and will use bet percent of PSB instead.
1. Logs must be setup properly for TT to function correctly.
- Open settings, and go to the 'Site Setup' tab.
- Select Pokerstars from the list on the left.
- The PokerStars Log Paths section field is on the right. TT attempts to automatically add your log files. Check the list to make sure it is added. Otherwise, move on to step 4.
- Click Add. A dialog will open. Enter %LocalAppData% as the directory and hit enter. Then, find your PokerStars folder. In that folder, select PokerStars.log.0. Some clients such as .fr and .it seem to use PokerStars.log.1 instead.
- Make sure that there are no duplicate entries for log files.
2. Enable 'Bet Slider Shortcut Buttons' and set Button 3 to 'Pot' for pre-flop and post-flop.
NOTE: PokerStars 'Auto Sit In' will only sit you in when you time out. If you are sat out purposely, TT will not sit you in.
5. Copy the settings highlighted in red.
6.. If you play MTT and you reach a final table, some themes may encounter issues because of the change in table graphics. If you experience this, try another theme or uncheck the Show Final Table Background option in PS settings.
Adjusting Client Properties:
If TT isn't working properly, check that the status changes properly. If it doesn't, make sure that you have the correct theme selected in TT and Pokerstars. If you still have problems:
1) Locate the pokerstars directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars or similar).
2) Locate PokerStars.exe and right click it.
3) Click on Properties.
4) Copy the DPI setting that is highlighted in red and click OK.
5) Restart PokerStars if it is running.
1) Start / Stop TT
3) Info Window
4) Thumbnails Window
5) Help Window
6) Layout mode - Layouts determine where tables are placed on the monitor. There are several modes which all affect how tables are positioned on the screen.
7) Layout - You can save multiple layouts and choose between them.
8) Hotkeys - You can save multiple hotkey configurations and choose between them.
The randomizer will delay your fold, call, and raises actions so you can move on to the next hand without fear of a tell being detected.
Set an upper and lower value in seconds for each street. TT will determine a random time in between the two values. It will take account of how long you took to act and subtract it from the randomized time. It will then delay the action the appropriate amount of time.
If you only want a delay without randomization, set the upper and lower values for the street to the same value. If the user takes longer than the upper boundary setting to act, TT will not delay the action.
- Randomize Hotkeys - Enable randomization when the user presses the fold, call, or raise hotkeys
- Randomize Clicks - Enable randomization when the user users the mouse to click the fold, call, or raise buttons
- Don't Randomize Fold - Turn this on to fold like normal without randomization.
- Immediately Cycle - If the user has their Focus Type set to Cycle, this will cycle to the next table with action as soon as the users presses a button.
- Preflop - X to Y seconds
- Postflop - X to Y seconds
- Turn - X to Y seconds
- River - X to Y seconds
- Count Down Timer - This will be displayed as soon as the user clicks fold, call, or raise. It will show the amount of time remaining until the button is clicked.
- Show - Turn on the count down down timer.
- Timer Style - Adjust the font and border properties fpr the timer
- Clear Excluded Sites - It is possible to exclude the timer from being shown on specific sites by using the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Right mouse click. This option restores the timer on all sites.
Page 2 of 3