Table Tamer is fully compliant with Pokerstars' latest TOS.
All of the changes that were made affect predefined bets. Positional betting is disabled. Add BB per limper is disabled. Multiply by minbet is disabled as well and will use bet percent of PSB instead.
1. Click Help/Open My Settings Folder in the Pokerstars client. Open user.ini and under the [Options] header, add F5RedrawTable=1 like so:
2. Logs must be setup properly for TT to function correctly.
- Open settings, and go to the 'Site Setup' tab.
- Select Pokerstars from the list on the left.
- The PokerStars Log Paths section field is on the right. TT attempts to automatically add your log files. Check the list to make sure it is added. Otherwise, move on to step 4.
- Click Add. A dialog will open. Enter %LocalAppData% as the directory and hit enter. Then, find your PokerStars folder. In that folder, select PokerStars.log.0. Some clients such as .fr and .it seem to use PokerStars.log.1 instead.
- Make sure that there are no duplicate entries for log files.
3. Enable 'Bet Slider Shortcut Buttons' and set Button 3 to 'Pot' for pre-flop and post-flop.
NOTE: PokerStars 'Auto Sit In' will only sit you in when you time out. If you are sat out purposely, TT will not sit you in.
4. Copy the settings highlighted in red.
5. If you play MTT and you reach a final table, some themes may encounter issues because of the change in table graphics. If you experience this, try another theme or uncheck the Show Final Table Background option in PS settings.
Adjusting Client Properties:
If TT isn't working properly, check that the status changes properly. If it doesn't, make sure that you have the correct theme selected in TT and Pokerstars. If you still have problems:
1) Locate the pokerstars directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars or similar).
2) Locate PokerStars.exe and right click it.
3) Click on Properties.
4) Copy the DPI setting that is highlighted in red and click OK.
5) Restart PokerStars if it is running.